Polaris Brutus Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the type of work you're using the Brutus for, what type of tools do you use? Are you just throwing them in the back of the bed or making use of the rack as seen in the picture below?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Ha, I am not organized enough to use a rack like this. Mostly I just want to keep a tool box back there. Maybe a rake or shovel or pitchfork depending on what needs to be done. I also keep some first aid supplies around too.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ha, I am not organized enough to use a rack like this. Mostly I just want to keep a tool box back there. Maybe a rake or shovel or pitchfork depending on what needs to be done. I also keep some first aid supplies around too.
what sort of things do you usually need to carry with you?

·
Registered
61 Posts
I just like to have a toolbox with anything I would need to do little repairs or handy work around my property. I leave it in the bed and either drive it to where I need to work or take it out and walk it over from the garage. Hammer, nails, wrenches, etc... Regular tool kit things.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just like to have a toolbox with anything I would need to do little repairs or handy work around my property. I leave it in the bed and either drive it to where I need to work or take it out and walk it over from the garage. Hammer, nails, wrenches, etc... Regular tool kit things.
Nice.
How are you managing to keep it steady and secure in the bed? Im sure not everywhere you go is leveled ground, is it? Do you have magnetic trays?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts