Polaris Brutus Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off! Thankyou GhostRider and Interceptor for you work on these machines!

I've decided to put a turbo on my 2013 Brutus. I utilized the PPE kit and instructions, modified the kit to perform how I wanted it to.

After removing the Air silencer, I decided that was the ideal location for the turbo. Any question feel free to ask.

Thanks for keeping this site going, now with this machine out of manufacture, its going to be more important to communicate issues and resolutions.

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
Good for you! Thank you for posting, this is something I've wanted to try for a long time. I'd also like to put snorkels on my Brutus's but haven't found anything workable. Was wondering what performance gains or any other differences its made. Also would the turbo be able to be submerged in water for short periods of time?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Adding the turbo most definitely adds to the power of the machine, I would do it again! I do have a whole kit from turbo kits.com for the yanmar, available if you want it, we can work something out. I cannot make any comments regarding submerging the turbos.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Is this kit only for the Yanmar, or do they have one for the newer Kohler (replacement engine)? I would definitely consider one if there is one available.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts