Polaris Brutus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Talked to the dealer today about my snowblower order. He said they are constrained and does not have an ETA on delivery. Anyone else heard anything along these lines?

Mike

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info. Apparently my order for the snow plow is still moving forward. Hopefully the blower will be here before the snow sets in.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I ordered the plow and the blower last Thursday. They expect the plow to be delivered within 2 weeks. No ETA on the blower.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hey must be nice i'd bet they cost a pretty penny for both of those snow attachment on the brutus. how much did you end up paying for them if you dont mind me asking?

·
Registered
107 Posts
thats not bad 28K for all, was there any bundle pricing involved?

BTW may i ask why you need a snowblade and a blower for your brutus? I have to imagine you run some kind of snow removal in the winter to justify attachments so similar?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I live in eastern Idaho and we get quite a bit of snow. Towards the end of the season I like to use the blade to get down to the pavement.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I live in eastern Idaho and we get quite a bit of snow. Towards the end of the season I like to use the blade to get down to the pavement.
yea, yea makes sense. How have you been making do without the Brutus? Old pick up and a blade or one of those tractor blowers?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Yeah so for you it woyuld be ideal to have both, a blower for the packing snow build up and the blade towards the end of the winter to scrape up the low leveling snow.

·
Registered
282 Posts
this is the worst time to have a supply problem on the snowblower attachment, usually this is when people start early prep for winter since depending on all the things you need, it can take time. Hopefully the issue gets resolved before the month is out

·
Registered
204 Posts
well I'd imagine those who are interested in the snow blower would want to use it this winter.

but how many of us really are going to buy it? its pretty expensive.

·
Registered
282 Posts
well I'd imagine those who are interested in the snow blower would want to use it this winter.

but how many of us really are going to buy it? its pretty expensive.
people who use this for property maintenance can greatly justify getting it. It is expensive but it can pay for it's self in the first season even 1/2 of the season if you're really good.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts