Polaris Brutus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for help on tracking a part for a 2016 Polaris Snow blower attachment. I have tore the Drive belt on my Snow Blower and am having trouble locating a part number for a replacement. I contacted a Brutus dealer in MN and they looked up the part in the system. The only one available is in Michigan and they want $300 for it. I'm wondering if anyone has replaced one with an aftermarket belt. The one off my blower is a Gates belt and I think I found it one the Gates website (if reading numbers on belt correct) 8MGT-608-36. Any help pointing me in the right direction would be appreciated.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Try ROYAL SUPPLY, I ordered one last season but canceled because out of stock, and few weeks delivery, It was under 100.00. Bolt and nut came loose on belt tensioner came loose and was fixed under warranty.

ROYALSUPPLY.COM

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Update: I was able to get that belt from Gates for $68.00 plus shipping. Blower never missed a beat after it got new belt, bearings and bearing mounts. Only complaint, it is really an untaking to replace a that belt on those snowblowers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts