Polaris Brutus Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have come to notice that the Brutus seems like is was tailor made for people who have to deal with snow all the time. Between the brush and snow blower attachment, the Brutus can take care of most winter storms all by itself.

I haven't seen other UTV's with quite the same versatility and capability in wintery conditions.

Just my opinion.

·
Registered
282 Posts
It's not just for winter weather, it's sort of like an all around UTV, a great work vehicle.

Do you have any personal experience with the Brutus in winter?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No personal experience but I have seen video after video showing what the Brutus can do in the snow, especially with some of the attachments. I don't doubt that the Brutus is good for summer activities and other general work as well. I am just not so sure that other UTVs are quite as good at dealing with snow as the Brutus is.

·
Registered
204 Posts

nuff said

seriously though

its an ATV built to be used. Its a purpose built machine with equally matching accessories. The snow blower and shovel seem to work well.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Can't say the Polaris Brutus was the most suitable thing to use in the 2 video up from the bottom. A truck with plow attachment would have been much more effective, such a massive parking lot for a smaller brutus.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I suppose its also possible that we just see more snowy videos because it is winter now. By the time summer gets here again I'm sure we will see more videos of the Brutus in summery climates. Being Canadian, I am more concerned with the snow though.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Like I've said before.

Purpose built

has climate control for cooling and heating

Closed cabin

Attachments for dealing with snow and dealing with dirt, sand, grass

PURPOSE BUILT

It wasn't built to conquer trails. It was built to get the job done. (just like the Bobcat 3600)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts