Polaris Brutus Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sweeping a storm when the snow isn't deep enough to justify hooking up the blower or plow. Steps it clean!

·
Registered
33 Posts
I didn't realize that the sweeper would work well for removing snow. If there was more snow you wouldn't be able to use it, but if you live in a place that gets some snow, but not a lot, this would be a great solution. It's cool that using the sweeper for this makes it a very versatile tool. Now you don't even need the snow blower or plow.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Yeah it's still very early, only canada is probably getting a lot of snow.
I'll give it another week.
Are you kidding!? There is a huge cold snap going over the states right now. I heard Northern Texas got snow!

The sweeper is an alternative to the blade or blower, but it is not better than those. If you live somewhere that doesn't get much snow it would do the job though.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Are you kidding!? There is a huge cold snap going over the states right now. I heard Northern Texas got snow!

The sweeper is an alternative to the blade or blower, but it is not better than those. If you live somewhere that doesn't get much snow it would do the job though.
yea but isnt the sweeper more than the blade? Plus you can only use the Sweeper with PTO, but the blade can be used on HD models as well as HDPTO...

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sweeper is definitely a good thing to use after using the blade, it should help with preventing slush and ice depending on how conditions get, beats having to throw down a ton of salt

1 - 11 of 11 Posts