Polaris Brutus Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
I like that it shows all the things that the brutus can do. Comes strolling in with the fork lift already on it. Instead of showing what it can do, I think it would be nicer if it told you how well it does each of those things. It looks to be really useful in the snow from this video.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I like that it shows all the things that the brutus can do. Comes strolling in with the fork lift already on it. Instead of showing what it can do, I think it would be nicer if it told you how well it does each of those things. It looks to be really useful in the snow from this video.
Its a jack of all trades so it will do everything relatively well but be a master of none

·
Registered
61 Posts
The review talks a lot about the practical applications of the Brutus, but I would have liked to hear just a bit on how capable it is in recreational trail riding and climbing. I know that's not the Brutus' first purpose, but many people must be wondering if it will be just as good for pleasure as it is for business.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The review talks a lot about the practical applications of the Brutus, but I would have liked to hear just a bit on how capable it is in recreational trail riding and climbing. I know that's not the Brutus' first purpose, but many people must be wondering if it will be just as good for pleasure as it is for business.
you make a valid point.
it's not the brutus's purpose but there's no doubt people will be using it for some of that, it obviously can handle that stuff up to some extent

·
Registered
204 Posts
The Brutus wont have problemss handling relatively mild trails

But once you throw in large rocks and really crappy grounds and steep hills it will struggle.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thats for sure, it just doesn't have the ground clearance and wheels and tires that would allow for that to happen. Most of what it can handle is quite obvious. Still would help to hear from people that have actually put it through this.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts