Polaris Brutus Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2013 Polaris Brutus HD for sale! Polaris Factory Demo Machines! Miles range 1-50 Miles!!! Top speed 25 MPH! Ask Erik about the Speed Kit for $500 that will increase the top speed to 35-40 MPH with better on hill performance!!!

Shipping quotes available!!!

$10,999
Speed Kit $500

Contact Erik
507-429-5407
[email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
163 Posts
Hi,
Just a few questions.
A properly adjusted 2013 Brutus or Bobcat with a new command lever and hydrostatic drive adjustment will do 30-33 mph on level ground per Polaris specs and in real life, not 25 mph. The new command lever and hydrostatic drive adjustment is a free field fix for the 2013's as the 2013 command levers had been manufactured wrong, by just a tiny bit, letting the machine only reach around 25 mph.
With the free fix they easily will cruise at 25 mph, mine before the fix would only go up a steep hill at around 3 mph in low, after the fix it zooms up the hill at 10 mph without struggling like it used to.

Now the big question, what gets done to the machine to get it to go 35-40 mph and what are the engine rpm's at that speed?

From what I understood the speed kit was only for the machines with the constant velocity transmissions, not the hydrostatic transmissions the Brutus and Bobcats have.
These sure are great machines and I love mine, with the snowblower, mower and bucket, it also goes great on the ATV trails, we put around 1200 miles on ours last year on the trails.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The speed kits didn't work out like we had planned. I have tried to delete this post from the forum and cant figure out how to do it. If anyone knows how to delete classified ads please let me know!!

·
Registered
163 Posts
I don't know how to delete posts either, but your new statement fixes any issue the original statement would of caused.

Different subject, I have heard there is a kit for some of the ranger models that will let you reroute the air intake to the inside of the cab. I wonder if it would work on the Brutus or Bocats, If the sizes are the same. My outside air intake for the engine clogs with snow almost every time I snow blow.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts