Polaris Brutus Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
i think the brutus is going to be huge for fleet sales. one vehicle will satisfy a multitude of maintenance requirements!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Yea, the Brutus could be sold to bigger companies who have a lot of landscaping/outdoor work to do. It seems a bit expensive for someone to buy multiple attachments and the Brutus for home use, but a company could shoulder the expense better.

·
Registered
282 Posts
I can see local governments buying this for their city/town/etc maintenance services curious what fleet sales numbers and pricing will be like

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the Brutus is a great option for property owners. Clearing out parking lots. Moving stuff. Clearing snow.

·
Registered
33 Posts
So much versatility. It's really cool that the machine can do so many different things. It is super expensive though. Not sure if I will invest in any attachments. I did think about the plow though.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I can see local governments buying this for their city/town/etc maintenance services curious what fleet sales numbers and pricing will be like
I could see governments buying the Brutus. I used to live in Montreal and I am just thinking about all the stuff they could use it for. Snow plow and snow blower during the winter, landscaping during the summer.

I wonder if they sell these in fleets for that purpose?

·
Registered
282 Posts
I could see governments buying the Brutus. I used to live in Montreal and I am just thinking about all the stuff they could use it for. Snow plow and snow blower during the winter, landscaping during the summer.

I wonder if they sell these in fleets for that purpose?
also don't forget as maintenance vehicles for local parks. there are places this will get through that a F-150 Ford can't.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts