Polaris Brutus Forum banner

Polaris Brutus Attachments: Which Ones Do You Need?

• Finishing Mower

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Angle Broom

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Snow Blower

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Materials Bucket

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Pallet Forks

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Snow Blade

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Polaris has made six attachments available for the 2013+ Brutus, which attachments will you need?

Polaris Brutus Attachments:

• Finishing Mower
  • Angle Broom
  • Snow Blower
  • Materials Bucket
  • Pallet Forks
  • Snow Blade

·
Registered
61 Posts
The snow blower will do wonders for me clearing our rather long drive way during the winter. Luckily it doesn't snow too much in British Columbia, but when it does its nice to have a snow blower that you can ride on instead of a shovel that you have to carry around.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The snow blower will do wonders for me clearing our rather long drive way during the winter. Luckily it doesn't snow too much in British Columbia, but when it does its nice to have a snow blower that you can ride on instead of a shovel that you have to carry around.
yeah it makes a big difference especially if you have a massive property to clear, after pushing that snow blower for a while it can get very tiring. but the blower attachment and unit is far more costly too.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Yea I didn't really look at the pricing, so we will see if I follow through. Depends on how much snow we end up getting this year.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Heres the price list for Brutus HD and HDPTO accessories

Materials Bucket $599 (HD)
Snow Blade $1949 (HD)
Pallet Forks $999 (HD)
Snow Blower $4299 (HDPTO)
Lawn Mower $3499 (HDPTO)
Angle Broom $4499 (HDPTO)

Remember that Brutus HD will only operate hydraulic attachments but Brutus HDPTO can operate Hydraulic and Power Take Off attachments..

·
Registered
61 Posts
Wow I really wasn't expecting the snow blower to be quite that much. I will have to give some serious thought to whether that is a price I am going to pay for a snow blower. I know there are other options that are cheaper that would fill my snow blowing needs.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Wow I really wasn't expecting the snow blower to be quite that much. I will have to give some serious thought to whether that is a price I am going to pay for a snow blower. I know there are other options that are cheaper that would fill my snow blowing needs.
Yea man, on top of that you would need to order the HDPTO variant, a regular Brutus will run you ~&15, a Brutus HD will go for ~$18k, while the HDPTO retails at ~$24.

So if you dont need HDPTO for other attachments why not go with a Brutus HD and save yourself $6K, that way you could still pick up a snow blade $1949 and still come out a winner...

·
Registered
61 Posts
Yea man, on top of that you would need to order the HDPTO variant, a regular Brutus will run you ~&15, a Brutus HD will go for ~$18k, while the HDPTO retails at ~$24.

So if you dont need HDPTO for other attachments why not go with a Brutus HD and save yourself $6K, that way you could still pick up a snow blade $1949 and still come out a winner...
I'll make sure that I am getting the most utility for the least amount of money. I don't want to get roped into paying more money for **** that I don't need.

·
Registered
30 Posts
The snow blower would take on the snow without an issue in the winter time but these attachments only fit to the Brutus HD and the model above. Is it worth it to spend all that extra money?

·
Registered
13 Posts
The snow blower would take on the snow without an issue in the winter time but these attachments only fit to the Brutus HD and the model above. Is it worth it to spend all that extra money?
snow and even heavy slush and some thinner ice. at least it will be able to clear just about most of the winter mess we need it to.

·
Registered
204 Posts
I don't think the blower will have any issues with anything.

The bucket might run in to troubles if you are trying to move alot of dirt and rubble around.

·
Registered
282 Posts
that is one smart promo video, showing it being used at a car dealership should show other car dealers how useful the brutus can be for them.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts