Polaris Brutus Forum banner

New to the Brutus, and this forum

11K views 18 replies 6 participants last post by  bruteforce 
#1 ·
Hello everyone, I was thinking about buying a sub-compact tractor to work on my 3 acres, but after seeing the Brutus, i am re-thinking that. I am interested in getting the HDPTO with the mower, forks, and loader bucket. I live in centeral Texas so we don't get any snow :D. I was thinking that I would want to find a way to make the forks not float since I would like to use them with a Quick Spade Paumco Products; Quick Spade Combo, Loader Spade Attachment any idea how difficult that would be? I do have a few questions for those of you that already have a Brutus, how fast can you get it up to? Also if there is anyone that has the mower, how fast can you mow typical lawn grass with it, does it do a good job?

#5 ·
I was thinking that 5 to 7 mph would be a good speed for mowing. My current little John Deere riding mower that has a 42" cut and only 17HP can run 4 to 5 mph cutting the grass, so i hope it will do it faster than it would.. Granted I would be mowing in the A/C with the radio on so i will not care as much with the Brutus. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.