Polaris Brutus Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my name i jeremy, i live an hour north of Detroit. I have just purchased a 2013 Brutus hd pto demo with 24 hrs . I got the broom and mower with the purchase. Need to locate a snow blade by November .

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hi my name i jeremy, i live an hour north of Detroit. I have just purchased a 2013 Brutus hd pto demo with 24 hrs . I got the broom and mower with the purchase. Need to locate a snow blade by November .

i bought my plow off of Amazon ($2088 no tax and free shipping). Local michigan Polaris and Bobcat Dealers were between $2300-$2500.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Proper, did you ever get the "Auxiliary Relief Kit" or just go without?

I think I've only triggered the aux relief once, when I slammed one side of the snow blade into an iced up 5 foot berm.

Have you had a chance to try out the broom against snow and ice? I've been tempted to get the broom as a means to clear my driveway down to asphalt.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Proper, did you ever get the "Auxiliary Relief Kit" or just go without?

I think I've only triggered the aux relief once, when I slammed one side of the snow blade into an iced up 5 foot berm.

Have you had a chance to try out the broom against snow and ice? I've been tempted to get the broom as a means to clear my driveway down to asphalt.

I tried to order the kit from my local Bobcat dealer, they had no clue what i was talking about. The guy i spoke with said he only could see the plow part number on the drawing and it didn't include a relief valve. Next thing i knew we were getting slammed with snow and i forgot all about it. I tripped the plow a few hard times but never broke a line. I checked both lines this past weekend for weak spots or bubbles. They both look good. I think i got lucky. This summer i will find and purchase a relief kit for sure!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts