Polaris Brutus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 2015 Bobcat 3650 with the deluxe cab package and a snowblower attachment, primarily to clear the 500 foot long driveway on the house I am building. 15% grade for about half of that length. It had been rented for 100 hours to a contractor who used it only for transportation around the jobsite, so it was sold to me as new with a full warranty, just discounted nicely.

·
Registered
324 Posts
I just bought a 2015 Bobcat 3650 with the deluxe cab package and a snowblower attachment, primarily to clear the 500 foot long driveway on the house I am building. 15% grade for about half of that length.
That's similar to my driveway and driveway-clearing setup, though am considering getting the angle broom attachment, as the blower rarely gets the driveway down to clear backtop, always leaves a skin of ice.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I found one used one that had both the blower and broom, but had too many hours for my taste and was going to be quite a drive to get it. My dealer has the broom too, so I told him to let me know when he's ready to put it on clearance and I'll take it off his hands.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
After its first run. Got my dealer to do the hydro tweak, and I got it up to 30 on a flat area while I ran it to my other property a couple miles down the road. Downhill actually got up to about 35.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts