Polaris Brutus Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First, I understand that the Brutus isn't a trail riding machine. However, has anyone used it deer hunting or on farm fields, etc? Will it manage "ok" thru some mud, ruts, small hills, etc? Or am I asking for trouble if I use it like that?
thanks

·
Registered
163 Posts
We have the Bobcat 3650 (same machine). It works great on the trails, your not going to win any races, but we have over a 1000 miles on ours, it will go up rough hilly trails, just put it in low and all wheel drive, then put it to the floor, it goes slow, but it goes. It will do 20-25 mph on the trails and 30 with a slight downgrade. We ride at the back, but most of the time our friends only go 20-25 anyway. It has a cabin filter so you don't get dusty. The A/C helps also.

Attachments

·
Registered
57 Posts
I picked up my brutus 2 days before deer season and have been using it in the woods on wet and snowy trails and it has worked great. Out on the gravel roads there's no complaints about speed when you're riding in warm and dry cab!

·
Registered
163 Posts
After the command lever fix, mine now goes effortlessly at 25 mph and can cruise at 30 on the level trails and goes up hills real good.
I just pulled my pontoon boat, heavy wooden wharf, and boat lift out of the water, all on inclines, the thing has great traction. Not sure who told you it won't work good off road. It will go anywhere any other UTV will, just not at 80mph.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts