Polaris Brutus Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone here have this attachment? If so, how is the turning on it? Seems like it would make the entire rig really long and hard to make good turns.

Assuming going around trees is a nightmare.?.?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just joined the site and I have the mower for almost a year and love it turn around quick no problem. Mow cow pastures and my lawn with mine. Took 4 hours on the cub mower to mow the lawn now takes 1 hour with the brutus love the A/C and Stereo.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Just joined the site and I have the mower for almost a year and love it turn around quick no problem. Mow cow pastures and my lawn with mine. Took 4 hours on the cub mower to mow the lawn now takes 1 hour with the brutus love the A/C and Stereo.
welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing your experience with us.
any pictures of your brutus?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How many Acres are you doing along with how does it handle around trees?

·
Registered
282 Posts
Good point around tree's, but i bet no matter what you still have to get out and go to the tree with trimmer to get the few closest to the tree you couldn't

1 - 8 of 8 Posts