Polaris Brutus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally had a good reason to use my new light bar. 90W, 11K lumens.

Light bar is model ORBS30-90WD-CB, just barely fits between the two indentations on the full cab roof.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey Kevin, how did this bar withstand winter in your area? I thought of getting something waterproof, you know, to make sure it will last. I actually like Westin stuff so was looking at this bar https://www.powersportsid.com/westin-automotive/westin-off-road-lights-1266967685.html or something similar by KC Hilites or something. Though these things are more expensive than the one you've got. So I decided to ask you how do you like your bar before I go and buy something costly... Thanks.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The ORBS30-90WD-CB is running good 2 years in

I've been buying from superbrightleds for about a decade, never had an issue. I'm thinking of adding 1-2 of their smaller, less focused lights facing to the rear for cargo and for traveling in reverse.

Hey Kevin, how did this bar withstand winter in your area? ... Though these things are more expensive than the one you've got. So I decided to ask you how do you like your bar before I go and buy something costly... Thanks.
The light bar has held up great, I've run it into a bunch of snow-laden pine boughs with no damage, seals are still good (no fogging) and all the individual LEDs are full brightness two years in.

Looking at the reflection on the glass, you can see each individual LED as well as the difference between the two focus levels (middle LEDs are more of a spotlight beam).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts