Polaris Brutus Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Currently the joystick is locked out even with the switch unlocked, but tilt works just fine, any solutions?

·
Registered
328 Posts
Loose connection on the lockout?

See attached page from "Chapter_15_Electrical.pdf"

Attachments

·
Registered
328 Posts
Did you get it figured out?

·
Registered
10 Posts
I can not move the joy stick to the right in order to extend the control to tilt my snow blower forward to level. The three other directions are fine. This happened when I first got the Brutus in the summer when I had the blower attached. It went back to the dealer and they told me they replaced the solenoid. Today I put the Brutus in the garage to warm up thinking it may be frozen. But I doubt it. Only had this since sept and it is the first time using the blower. It was fine up until today when I got in it to remove snow from the driveway and it was locked. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
10 Posts
The dealer is picking up the Brutus tomorrow and they gave me the Polaris reps number to call. Sounds like no one knows what they are doing here. This is a lot of money to spend on a $26k machine that I can not even use. First it was the speed as of the first day I took delivery. They had no idea how to fx it until I searched this forum and told them there was an adjustment they needed to make. They took it back made the adjustment and delivered it again. Two weeks later, that is when the control arm would not extend the first time. They had it another two weeks and said they had to replace a solenoid in the stick. Now it is 60 days later and I had to use the blower for the first time and the stick is stuck again not allowing me to level it to get as low as possible on the snow. Thankfully this winter has not been bad since I traded my quad and plow in when I got the Brutus.

·
Registered
328 Posts
That does sound frustrating.

This product is so different from the usual Polaris product lines, I can understand why they would be clueless about your problems, but that is no excuse for not solving your problems.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts