Polaris Brutus Forum banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious, are they even available yet? I called my local polaris dealer and they said they don't have any but I just attributed that to my neck of the words where most people have SxS as toys...

If you do post up some pics...

·
Registered
61 Posts
I am still surveying the market. Also looking at the Honda Pioneer. I need something to make it clear what my decision should be. I likely won't actually buy until around Christmas, or even possibly next spring.

Not sure if other people on the forum have the Brutus yet though. I haven't seen any pictures that I can remember.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Here is a video of the Brutus blowing snow.

Does not blow it as far as the big Honda walk behind snow blower but I am fine with that. Would much rather be in the warm cab.

Mike
Thanks for shooting that vid. Tragic, January seems to of shown up early round your parts :eek:

·
Registered
282 Posts
Here is a video of the Brutus blowing snow.

Polaris Brutus Snowblowing - YouTube

Does not blow it as far as the big Honda walk behind snow blower but I am fine with that. Would much rather be in the warm cab.

Mike
I see the problem, seems like you really have to get close to the edge so it throws the snow far enough to get the nice clean path you want. is there any way to adjust it's throw, maybe add more angle?

·
Registered
25 Posts
I was just thinking, what made you go for the blower over the snow blade?
I have both...We get on average 20 - 25 feet during the year and there is limited places to push it. I use the blower the majority of the time and the blade to groom. If I had it to do over again I would probably forgo the blade.

mike

·
Registered
204 Posts
thought it was going to snow today. woke up to below freezing temps

but now the sun is coming up and its warming up again. looks like I get to relax for another day.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I have both...We get on average 20 - 25 feet during the year and there is limited places to push it. I use the blower the majority of the time and the blade to groom. If I had it to do over again I would probably forgo the blade.

mike
interesting, how difficult is it to swap between the two?

1 - 20 of 64 Posts