Polaris Brutus Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Great video, I liked you other one also with you driving around.
The turbo and the way you have the hydrostatic drive adjusted seems to work great, my Bobcat 3650 is still a dog and I now have no dealers within a couple of hundred miles from me as mine closed.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm pretty happy with the way it works now. It's still not terribly fast, but it accelerates and climbs hills just as well as the diesel Ranger which is a huge improvement.

That sucks that you lost you dealer, though it seems like most of them don't know much about these machines anyway.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Very nice use for the trash can! I was wondering how I was going to hook something up for me to do the same thing with my trash cans, but mine are slightly different although they do have the wooden handle like yours (one for trash, one for recycling). Wonder if the turbo will fit the same on the new Kohler engine? I might have to put that on my list of upgrades when my warranty runs out. Would be interested in finding out if it was essentially bolt on for you or not.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was planning on making a small attachment to pick up the can, but it just happens to fit pretty well without doing anything. If I had two cans I'd make something to carry both of them side by side.

The turbo is all custom, I'm not aware of any bolt-on kits. The Kohler will be a little more difficult to turbocharge because it uses individual injection pumps instead of an inline pump like the Yanmar. As they become more common I'm sure someone will do it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts