Polaris Brutus Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So today I was changing the oil in the old sport. Not sure if anyone wants/needs this information, but the Napa filter for the Brutus is a 1358 filter. Took 4 trips to town and about half a day in searching. We don't really have a "close" dealer by. Anywho, for some reason dealers couldn't even tell me what an equivalent filter would be.

Anyway, after finishing the oil change I decided to work on getting the rear lights installed on the cab. This winter, when blowing snow at night and going in reverse, I had to basically turn the front head lights off in order to see behind me due to the glare on the rear windshield being so aggressive.

Let me know what you think! Turned out pretty clean I think.

Attachments

·
Registered
116 Posts
That came out very nice indeed. Very clean looking. There are a few items that I hope they offer down the road, and a cab mounted platform for lights or beacons would be nice.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They are Halogens. I wish I would have went with a single light bar mounted to the roof though.

What the Brutus needs are side rear view mirrors. That is my next mod! Going to find some nice tractor ones. I think they should be able to mount right to the side frame between the front wind shield and door. Heck while I am at it I might install an interior rear view mirror! That should be simple!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts