Polaris Brutus Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Official Polaris statement:
BRUTUS has been discontinued as of January 2019. Polaris is committed to providing support for BRUTUS owners, and has a dealer channel dedicated to continue service and warranty support until 2027.​

Base models of Brutus are being supplanted by the PRO XD, and they're dropping the front hydraulics and PTO options entirely from their lineup.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Now halfway regret I didn't go for a Toolcat instead

Kind of glad I did go with the Bobcat 3650, but also half regretting I didn't pony up for a Toolcat 5610 instead.

:eek: Twice the price, half the (claimed) top speed, and all the attachments Brutus was promised and never received. Oh, and a real high-lift bucket!

·
Registered
31 Posts
So Bobcat is going to continue to produce the 3650? Is production being brought in house or is Polaris still producing them? I wonder for how long?

·
Registered
31 Posts
In the statement announcing the PRO XD it says. "In contrast, they kept Brutus HD PTO Deluxe, a fully equipped vehicle with a starting price of $24,099 which apparently sold well compared to the lesser equipped vehicles." Does that mean they are only still producing them for Bobcat or will they also still carry the HD PTO Deluxe? I asked my Polaris Brutus dealer and they said they are all being discontinued but would not surprise me if they didn't know.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts