Polaris Brutus Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody have an on-road trailer they use to move their Brutus and accessories from site-to-site which you are happy with and would recommend? Or which I should avoid? This would be towed by a half ton pickup.

I'm thinking about getting a double-axle trailer with attached ramps, something where I could drive the Bobcat 3650 up without needing a second person as a spotter. Basically a small "car hauler" with +2600 pound load capacity, like this:

Recommendations? Is this ($2K) trailer overkill?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Been using one with a drop gate on the back like the type lawn crews would use. Pull two pins, drop the gate and then easy load or unload. There are side rails so I know it wouldn't bounce off going down the road and the high gate keeps it protected from ever sliding off the back. Easy to strap down, loading or unloading can be done within a couple minutes. Hope this helps......

·
Registered
18 Posts
I use a tandem aluminum 83” X 16’ with 2’ solid sides and 7’ ramp. I can easily drive up and still open doors of Brutus. Being aluminum, it is still light enough to be towed by most vehicles.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sounds like what I'm looking for.

I use a tandem aluminum 83” X 16’ with 2’ solid sides and 7’ ramp.
Can you share the make/model? Got pictures?

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have a Aluma 20 foot HD tilt trailer Aluminum hauls really nice behind truck and I don’t miss the big heavy ramps the 20 foot is overkill for the Brutus but I also use it for my Kabota loader tractor

1 - 6 of 6 Posts