Polaris Brutus Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where is the best place to get the accessories for cheap? I would have expected to see them for sale on amazon or even other retailers for cheaper but still haven't found any apart from Polaris dealers.

·
Registered
282 Posts
ebay is always a good resource for cheap parts and accessories, or even just lowered priced things. amazon helps.
the best thing is getting involved in a group buy on a forum like this

·
Registered
61 Posts
Since the Brutus is so new I think there are few used attachments on sale. I don't think that Brutus would put any of them on sale at the moment either. think your best bet is to ask around on this forum, and continuously check eBay and Amazon and Craigslist.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Since the Brutus is so new I think there are few used attachments on sale. I don't think that Brutus would put any of them on sale at the moment either. think your best bet is to ask around on this forum, and continuously check eBay and Amazon and Craigslist.
Yup, it's basically the main sources to check, covering just about all the classifieds these things would be posted.

Local vendors would be good to check with.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Where is the best place to get the accessories for cheap? I would have expected to see them for sale on amazon or even other retailers for cheaper but still haven't found any apart from Polaris dealers.
I found some real nice 8 spoke wheels at 'Jeds Tires' based out of Tennessee. Great price, great people to work with, free shipping. Right now I am looking for some fender flares to keep the splash down, if you run across any that will work let me know. Other accessories are still hard to find. I bought 2 lock and ride inserts from the Polaris dealer the other day and paid $40 for the two, yikes!! A guy in California is building a turbo charger for me, don't know when it will be ready.

·
Registered
282 Posts
I found some real nice 8 spoke wheels at 'Jeds Tires' based out of Tennessee. Great price, great people to work with, free shipping. Right now I am looking for some fender flares to keep the splash down, if you run across any that will work let me know. Other accessories are still hard to find. I bought 2 lock and ride inserts from the Polaris dealer the other day and paid $40 for the two, yikes!! A guy in California is building a turbo charger for me, don't know when it will be ready.
thanks for the reply. do you have them mounted yet? if you do, any pictures?
i'll definitely keep them in mind for the future.

always wanted to see more on a boosted brutus, maybe you can start a "build thread" for your brutus, would love to see it all coming together :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts