Polaris Brutus Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2015 Snowblower for Polaris Brutus or Bobcat 3650

I purchased this as a demo model from M&M Lawn and Leisure in Rushford, MN. I haven't used it once since owning because I have the hydraulic snow blade and bucket that I use for snow removal for my driveway. I have hooked it up to my brutus and everything works as it should. I purchased about every attachment available for the brutus and do not need them all. This has been stored inside my garage since I purchased it. It is in excellent condition that shows very little to no use. The PTO drive shaft is also in excellent condition with no bends or kinks and runs the blower with no vibration. One of the adjustable skid shoes on the side of the snow blower is bent. This is the way that I received it and it does not effect the function and the auger turns freely. I will include a picture of it. Replacement shoes are available for purchase if it bothers you but since I never used I didnt look into replacing it. These snow blowers retail for $4800.00 new. This is an excellent and well built piece of equipment, I just have no need for it. Asking $3000.00. Located in Hastings, MN. Any questions call or text Tony 651-231-2517
Thank You.

For pictures here is the craigslist ad link:
https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/dak/snw/d/hastings-2015-snow-blower-for-polaris/6790614707.html

·
Registered
1 Posts
These are awesome! I have one and use it only when the snow is 6 inches deep or more. Have the hydraulic blade and bucket as well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts