Polaris Brutus Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's not a brutus but something I would love to get one day, would love to mess around on one of these on some large property of mine in the future:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Really cool to see these vehicles in action. I think that getting a military contract probably does a lot for your company as far as R&D goes. Do these vehicles only get sold to the army, or are they also available for people to buy for private use?

And they drop them out of planes!!? That's crazy!

Very cool video. Worth the watch. Thanks for posting.

·
Registered
33 Posts
It's the ultimate machine for hunting deer :D

I know U.S. boarder patrol would love to have them for hunting humans.
Wait is that what they use these for? Border patrol? I could totally see that, and it would be terrifying seeing one of those patrolling the fence.

Looks like these are mostly being used in the Middle East though. I wonder Polaris is using the airless tires that they invented on this military grade vehicle.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wait is that what they use these for? Border patrol? I could totally see that, and it would be terrifying seeing one of those patrolling the fence.

Looks like these are mostly being used in the Middle East though. I wonder Polaris is using the airless tires that they invented on this military grade vehicle.
i was kidding, these are likely used when they invade countries.
obama and bush regime at it's finest

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
the only thing you will be hunting with that thing are enemies.
yeah thats basically it, no other real purpose behind these things. still really cool to see that polaris builds them.
not sure if they retrofit them with gun mounts and guns though

1 - 8 of 8 Posts