Polaris Brutus Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
although the attachments the brutus can have is great it might be tough to get people to buy them since a lot of companies and individuals already have the equipment needed to do these jobs

·
Registered
61 Posts
Just look at all the things that the Brutus can do (if you spend a lot of money buying all of these attachments.) The thing I am most considering is a blade so that I can clear snow.

I am not sure what they were thinking with the fork lift attachment. It doesn't raise up, so you can move pallets, but you can't stack them,so it really isn't that useful to many people.

·
Registered
33 Posts
If you don't have the capabilities to do a lot of these jobs currently than the Brutus is a great way to get a multipurpose vehicle to cover all your bases. There might be cheaper options for some of the attachments though.

Can you only use Polaris attachments with the Brutus, or do any other companies make attachments? Perhaps someone has ventured to make their own attachment for the Brutus, or is that a bit too complicated?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Is that wire brush just for cleaning pathways off? I just see the brush in 4 different pictures being used. I'm wondering if it has more than the one purpose.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Is that wire brush just for cleaning pathways off? I just see the brush in 4 different pictures being used. I'm wondering if it has more than the one purpose.
that's what they're mainly for, cleaning pathways and roadways. this would work well for someone who runs a landscaping company that has to clean up any unavoidable mess they made on pavement of a clients property. I know people who own Estate will be picky about stuff like that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts