Polaris Brutus Forum banner

2013 Polaris Brutus Models: Which One Are You Getting?

• Brutus (basemodel) - $15,199

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Brutus HD - $17,999

• Brutus HD PTO - $23,999

• Brutus Limited Edition Model - $20,999

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
i went with the basemodel @ $15k, i don't need anything too crazy, the basemodel serves all my needs which isn't much at all.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I am going with the Brutus HD model because I can attach things to it, and you can't do that with the base model. It does put you back quite a few dollars though, and that is before I even buy any of the attachments.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I'm just going for the base model. I don't need to hook up anything to the front of it. I was thinking about it, and it just doesn't seem worth the extra expense of getting a more expensive model and then also having to to buy the attachments on top of that, which are also pretty expensive.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I'd think majority would go with the HD Brutus just to take advantage of the attachments. Even if they don't buy the various attachments right away at least the option is there later on when they have some cash saved up for that snow blower to make things easier in the winter time.

·
Registered
282 Posts
I'm just going for the base model. I don't need to hook up anything to the front of it. I was thinking about it, and it just doesn't seem worth the extra expense of getting a more expensive model and then also having to to buy the attachments on top of that, which are also pretty expensive.
It's funny how expensive some of the attachments can get, but at least as they hit the used market you can expect reasonable prices. But if you run a company that uses it, it will pay off in the long run, just need to make that initial investment.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Will there be any accessories made by other companies that will perhaps be less expensive than the Polaris branded ones? Or is Polaris making sure that that doesn't happen so that everyone has to buy theirs?

·
Registered
282 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts