Polaris Brutus Forum - View Single Post - Flail Mower delivery date
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 04-16-2017, 06:31 PM Thread Starter
mark512

Flail Mower delivery date

Hi there fellow forum members

I recently purchased a Brutus HD/PTO plus the new flail mower which according to the Polaris Rep in my area, was to be delivered April 15th. This was the primary reason I made the purchase and paid for the flail mower up front rather than going with a tractor. Long story short, the delivery was pushed back to an unknown date as the Polaris Rep is not being very communicative and if anyone noticed, Polaris removed all mention of the flail mower from their website which used to say it was coming in April. Supposedly it was in final testing two weeks ago but no word of this was provided to me on the need of a final test when I made the purchase.

Has anyone else attempted to purchase the flail mower or had recent discussions with their dealer or Rep regarding purchase or deliver dates. I am beginning to think I may have to deal with a breach of contract issue if I can't get a straight answer or a delivery pretty quick as the weeds and grass here in California are growing the the fastest they have in the last 10 plus years and I am about to miss out on the fire season deadline.

Thanks in advance,
Mark

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome